One Day With Jerry
Hello reader,
Entri kali ini adalah tugas cerpen pelajaran bahasa inggris waktu masih duduk di kelas 1 SMA beberapa tahun lalu. Lucu aja ceritanya makanya di post kesini. Maaf kalau banyak kalimat-kalimat yang salah menterjemahkan dan tata bahasa yang kurang tepat. It just because aku gak pandai berbahasa inggris yang baik dan benar ._.
Konon, cerita ini tuh, menurut ingatan si penulis (yang kebetulan aku sendiri -_-) adalah kisah nyata yang dimana si penulis falling in love dengan teman sekelasnya waktu itu tapi udah lupa falling in love nya itu sama siapa. Mohon maklum aja karena si penulis ini udah stadium 4 sakit pikunnya. Mari sama-sama kita memanggilnya dengan sebutan...Mrs. Pelupa.
###
“Oke my friends. Silent please. Today, our mathematics
teacher Mr. Jarwo can’t come because he is sick. But, he leave a assignment.
Work the exercise page 73”, said Amir, our chairman.
“Huuh, exercise exercise and axercise again. Whereas I
want tell to you about my new boyfriend, Jo”, said Andin my best friend with
proud.
“What?!! Your boyfriend?? In my memory, yesterday you
just finished with…ee…what is his name?”, I replied while doing the exercise.
“Oh Tomy, I boring with him. By the way, are you still
love Jerry? Want you to tell it to Jerry?”.
“Sssstt…. keep your voice. Maybe someday I will say it.
Now let’s made the exercise”.
15 minutes later.
“Jo?”Jerry called me.
“Yes!?”
“Number 4 what method you use?”
“Method number 2 which Mr. said yesterday”
I amazed why Jerry asked with me. Whereas I not also
can in mathematics and it’s the first time he said to me.
In rest time
“Come on we go to canteen. Capcus cyiiin, I'm very hungry”,
said Andin
“Wait a minute”, I replied
“Want to go to the canteen with me, Jo?”, Jerry came
with a smiled face for me.
“Sorry but, I will with Andin”
“Oh no problem Jo. Today I’m full”
“Are you sure? You say you are very hungry”
“1 minutes ago I hungry but now I’m full”
“Come on Jo, bye Ndin”, Jerry attracted my hand.
“Have fun ya, Jo”, shouted Andin when I and Jerry
started to leave the class.
In the canteen
“What do you want?”
“Just same with you”
“Wait me”
“Ok”
A few minutes later, Jerry came with 2 bowl of mie and
orange juice in her hand
“Please”
“Thank you so much”
“Emm, Jo, would
I ask you something?”
“Sure. What?”
“Do you have a boyfriend?”
Hah??!! I so surprised. Am I dreaming now? Are Jerry
like me? Are Jerry would express his feeling now? A thousand question while need
answers flashed in my brain.
“Emm, not yet. Why?”
“That’s good”, said Jerry with small voice.
“Sorry, what do you say? I don’t hear.
“Oh, nothing. Come on we continue our food”
After that. Teng..teng…teng… the bell is ringing
marked rest time is up. We immediately go to class, because the next lesson is
the lesson Mr. Jontor, the most fierce teacher.
In the class.
“Ok student. Today we will held experiment in
laboratory. 1 goup 2 people. It’s up to you want to pair with whom. I waiting
you in the lab”
“Jo, want you one group with me?”
“Sorry Jer, but I with Andin”
“Don’t worry about me. I can with others”, said Andin
“Thanks Andin. I will keep your best friend”, Jerry
assured.
In the chemistry laboratory.
“….enter the green liquid and mix with some’s alcohol.
Let’s do it now”.
When I wanted to take the liquid, Jerry also wanted to
take a bottle so we hold it coincide. I immediately release my hand from the
bottle before someone saw it. Jerry is smart in this lesson. During the
practicum he always taught me.
Finally, time is up. Let’s go to home.
At the scool gate
“Jo, your home at the intersectional there, right?”,
Jerry asked.
“Yes”, I replied.
“Want go to home with me?”
“Not to cause bother you?”
“Of course not”
Maybe today is my lucky or causes I used a necklace
handed down from my grandmother, today Jerry is different than usual. He was so
kind and care with me.
In the afternoon in my home
Drrt drrt, drrt drrt, my phone is tremble. No name who
called there.
“Halo, Jo speaking”
“Halo Jo, I’m Jerry. Are you busy now?”
WOOOW…MOMMY…JERRY CALLED ME!!! I run out of the house
and shouted. Back to the phone……
“Oh no, why?”
“Could you come in the garden now?”
“Now? For what?”
“You can see later, bye”
“Oke, bye Jer”
When phone is closed, I immediately to ready. As any
there less. Hem..what else yah?! O iya parfume. Srrt srrt srrt, so fragrant.
Let’s go. I’m coming Jerry
In the garden
“Rehan??! Why you in here?”
“Waiting you, Jo”
“What? Sorry but I already promise with Jerry, your
cousin.”
“I asking to Jerry to call you to come here”
“So, why you want I come here?”
“I want say….”
“Yea? You want say what?”
“ I just wan to say.. I love you. I love you, Jo”
Gubrak. Why even
Rehan who shooted me. Why not
Jerry.
“Sorry Han, but…”
“I loving you since the first time we meet but only
now I brave to expressing my feeling. It causes Jerry. He force me to said it
now”
“Where is Jerry now?”
“He go to Amerika”
“AMERIKA?? When and why?”
“Half an hour ago”
“I must follow him”
“What about me here, Jo?”
“I’m sorry Han”
I run to the airport. When in the airport I still not
find Jerry. I asked to security and then I saw Jerry walking to the plane want
departed.
“Jerry….wait me”, I called him.
“Jo? Why you in here? You must to go to the garden
with Rehan”
“Why you go to Amerika? Are you will back to
Indonesia? Why you want I meet with Rehan? Are you don’t felt my feeling for
you? Why you so kind to me? You know Jer, I love you, I love you Jer”, I said
with cried.
“Jo, you can’t love me! Sorry, if my goodness it makes
you think so much. I doing that because Rehan request me. He want to make sure
that you don’t have a boyfriend so he can say his feeling to you. Rehan also
want me to accompany you today because today is my last day in Indonesia. I not
back to Indonesia again. I’m so so sorry Jo. I don’t love you”.
Plak plak plak, like as slapped by Mr. Jontor. It’s so
hurt. Jerry refuse my love. My tears fall down in my eyes like a swift rain. My
body so weak. Not care what the people see to me, I still and straight crying.
THE END
Komentar
Posting Komentar